If this email is not being displayed correctly click here
  ET   FI   RU

Kliinik 32 – fifteen years of smiles


The medical team of Kliinik 32 has been growing together for 15 years. We are truly happy that people appreciate our specialized skills and the work we do with such passion. We are confident that we will continue to keep pace with the development of digital medical technology and offer patients the most modern dental treatment options. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your trust!

What do dentists do when no one is looking?


Do you remember to use dental floss?

Dental Health Month is a reminder of the importance of flossing for all of us. A toothbrush can only clean about 60% of the tooth surface, and flossing cleans the remaining 40%. All interdental spaces and sides of the teeth must be flossed every day (preferably in the evenings before brushing your teeth), otherwise plaque will form in the interdental spaces. It is recommended to clean the gaps between the teeth of your children, too– this will contribute to the formation of a habit that will accompany them all their lives.
If, for one reason or another, flossing is not possible, there are alternatives: interdental brushes, floss picks, disposable rubber toothpicks, and oral irrigators.

For more information on how to use dental floss, please visit www.hammastetervisekuu.ee


Kliinik 32 speech therapist Andres Köster wins dental scholarship


The Estonian Dental Scholarship Fund scholarship of 2,500 euros was awarded to a speech therapist in Kliinik 32 and a junior researcher in myofunctional therapy and speech therapy at the Institute of Dentistry of the University of Tartu, first-year doctoral student Andres Köster.


Dentist in your pocket – deep teeth cleaning


Deep teeth cleaning makes the smile especially radiant. The feeling of cleanliness and smoothness in the mouth cannot be compared with anything, and the teeth after cleaning look like pearls.

Kliinik 32 dental hygienist Krista Aas explains how to take care of your teeth after a deep cleaning and how often you should visit the hygienist.


On holidays, the clinic operates according to a special schedule

We are open:

December 23 from 8:00 to 14:00
December 27–28 from 8:00 to 16:00
December 29 from 8:00 to 15:00

During the holiday period we are closed on December 24-26, December 30-31 and January 1.

On our Facebook page, in our blog and on our Instagram account, we share information about dental health and news from our clinic.

  We wish you a wonderful winter season!
Your Kliinik 32